Friday 28 October 2011

Engine In - All Good!

Yo0u may not believe me, but after we swopped the engines, the car started 1st time, not a single delay. Turned the key and it started perfectly. Been driving it for 2 weeks now and all is good. Got to drain the oil and replace it this weekend.

Things going on this weekend?
1 ) Got to complete the last 2 cables in the granny flat, then its ready for the oak to come plaster and tile.
2 ) Got to organise my study, I need place to work...
3 ) Got to get my security cameras up and running how I want them.
4 ) Oh yes, replacing the oil in the Ballade!
5 ) Cutting the grass....I hate this...
6 ) If the weather permits, going to have a swim in the crystal blue pool... (We just replaced the filter sand and boy, what a difference....


Anyhoo, thats my update for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment