Thursday 6 October 2011

My Engine Is Arriving Today!

Ohhh Yeah!
Finally after waiting a whole month, my new "Used" engine will be arriving today. Ordered from Spares Boyz in Durban, made final payment yesterday and they have promised it would arrive by me in Johannesburg today. Found someone with a coffin hoist I can borrow to do the heavy lifting and lowering. Now here's hoping that all goes well with the engine swap. hope i can get a hold of all the gaskets i need. Road Hogz has informed me that there are two typed of inlet gaskets for my Honda Ballade 150i, I need to take a sample so they can see if the have the one i need. They only keep stock of the one kind. Exhaust gaskets should be OK, they have stock of them.
My Father In-Law is bringing the expertise to the table, I have never really worked on engines, so here's hoping we get this right.


No comments:

Post a Comment